• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 2008 GT/CS Auto

JOEGTS

I have decided to purchase a new boat and part with the Mustang. The car was purchased new 11/07 and has been garage kept covered ever since. The car has 4,2XX miles and 90% of those were highway going to events. The car has never been a daily driver. The car has never been abused. The car does not have a lien and I have title in hand. The car has never been wrecked and is only taken out in clear weather. Serious inquiries only please. I am not on the computer that often so if any questions please call. 772-370-5224
2008 GT/CS
Auto Trans
Dark Candy Apple Red

FirstNewCameraPics110.jpg

FirstNewCameraPics106.jpg

FirstNewCameraPics108.jpg

FirstNewCameraPics105.jpg

gofastguy

Do you have the original wheels/tires? If I am not mistaken, the newer CS came with the same ones as the white 2007 Shelby GT.

OP
OP
JOEGTS

JOEGTS

Do you have the original wheels/tires? If I am not mistaken, the newer CS came with the same ones as the white 2007 Shelby GT.
No, I got rid of them when I got the new wheels. The current ones are Ford Racing GT500 wheels with black centers. I think the black wheels bring out the stripes in the side better. The tires are 255/45/ZR18 fronts and 285/40/ZR18 rears. They are GoodYear Eagle F1's and were installed with the wheels in February under 700 miles ago. You can get the factory wheels for $400 shipped. I will gladly negotiate the wheel price if that is a concern.

gofastguy

I will gladly negotiate the wheel price if that is a concern.

Your CS is beautiful, but I was really only interested in the old wheels and tires. My black Shelby GT came with the black wheels and I have always thought putting the polished ones on it if I could find a good set of take-offs reasonable. Thanks.

OP
OP
JOEGTS

JOEGTS

I will be going friday to purchase the new boat. I would really like to get this out of the garage. Any reasonable offer considered!