• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Picts of Fabulous Fords Forever show

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just uploaded a few picts of the Fab Fords Show at Knotts Berry Farm. I'll get a few more up tonight. My camera was dieing on me and I didn't get as many as I had hoped to.

http://www.californiaspecial.com/photogallery/album11

There were 4 GT/CS's there and I was able to talk with the owners of two of them (neither were members here) Did anyone else from the forums make the show this year?

mmillstx

Wow. That just sealed it. I guess I will be keeping the Original slotted wheels in the garage and driving with some shelby spokes.They look fantastic on the gt/cs. Thanks for the pics.

rjw

Funny you should mention that...I bought a set last Saturday at Nashville from Branda for my California Special. I had a set of 15" rims and tires off of my 99 convertible with only 14K miles on them. It just so happens that the 15" tires will do just fine on the 10 spokes I bought last weekend. Needless to say, I agree they look great!
Richard

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, they do look good. The red GT/CS at the show sports the stock 15" 10-spokes. The maroon GT/CS actually has 17" aftermarket 10-spokes. They're not everyone's cup of tea, but I thought they looked really good. I couldn't get a profile shot because there were cars on either side. :(

FabFords2004GTCS605.sized.jpg

cmacias24

who do I e-mail some more pics of the blue and white S code GT/CS so we can place them on the gallery????

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=cmacias24 link=board=1;threadid=881;start=0#msg4861 date=1082494220]
who do I e-mail some more pics of the blue and white S code GT/CS so we can place them on the gallery????
[/quote]
Me. :) webmaster@californiaspecial.com

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, I added the last of the images I had. A nice black GT/CS w/ white stripes and Marchals. Cool options like factory headrests and rear package defogger. No pics of those. Sorry.

gtcsjcode

Thanks for posting those pics, Those are some nice pics of my car, I haven't developed my film yet, but as soon as I can I will download what I have. Thanks to all that was there. I had a great time. Nice meeting you Jon. Hope to see more GTCS's there next year.

007bluto

The Maroon car belongs to me. I believe we talked but , no introbuction was made, so I didnt catch your name. There are old pictures of my car in the gallery, I guess its about time to send some new ones. Anyway the show was great and the specials stood out. Chris...... 8) ;D :p