• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Diamond Blue GT/CS For Sale on eBay

luisa2552

I don't think I've ever seen one with that color stripes and top. Was it an option?

Nathan

I believe the factory configuration for our cars was such that the stripes matched the interior color, with some exceptions (blue on blue, black on black, etc.) in which case they generally defaulted to white stripes. Thus the blue stripes on this car would be factory correct for the blue interior. My Diamond Blue car originally had blue stripes as well, however the previous owner changed to black.

Mustanglvr

What a pretty car! Too bad the blue in the Diamond blue does`nt show in pictures very well.

TheBlkPearl

I live in Boise, where this car is listed, I have never seen it at any Mustang or local car shows. I sent the seller an email requesting to see the car. If that works, I will post my opinions about the car.

Mosesatm

I won't swear to it on too many bibles but I'm pretty sure this car was on eBay (or another site) maybe 9 months or so ago. We might have even discussed it at that time on this board.

TheBlkPearl

I have seen this car before also, unique color combination. My question to the seller came back to me to call a different name to someone in Texas.

Randy,

Please contant Mr. Ray Dolly (seller) at the following numbers on all the questions that you may have:

O#: 210-475-8896
C#: 210-275-6966
H#: 210-495-3149

Thank you,
Janie

I smell a rat – area code 210 is in Texas – that is a long way from Boise Idaho.

TheBlkPearl

I will retract my statement that I smell a rat in my previous post. When I returned from a business trip Thursday evening, Ray Dolly returned my call and explained that he was working in Texas and that the car is in Boise. He said that he would make arrangements for his wife or his son to show it to me this weekend. I will gather more information about the car then – but he did say that his wife is the original owner of the car so it should come with some good history.

TheBlkPearl

An excellent driver - original owner

I looked at this GT/CS on Sunday and it is a very nice car. It is all there including original wheels and Lucas fog lamps - she said that her car was part of the fog lamp recall. It has been repainted (could be polished out some more) and reupholstered with original colors. The dash pad and steering wheel are in fine shape. It is missing the trunk pad but the trunk area showed only minor rust. It has the original 289 and C4 combination; the engine compartment needs detailing but is otherwise clean and has the original valve covers and air cleaner. She bought the car new and had the dealership add the blue vinyl top, the colors match nicely. Add some new tires, brakes, and freshen up the drive train and this car would be a very nice driver. I haven’t checked to see if it is in the registry but she didn’t seem to be aware of it. She and her husband don’t drive it and they have five kids that are getting close to driving age- so instead of stressing over who gets the car they just decided to sell it.

TheBlkPearl

Small world

This car sold as a fair price to both parties. I was describing the car to my brother, trying to convince him to add a Ford to his collection (didn't work), and I mentioned the sellers name, the guy from Texas. My brother says - "Yea, I know him, I used to trap shoot with him about 20 years ago".