CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 06/21/2012, 06:03 AM   #1
case12

'66 Convert., '00 GT Convert., '36 Ford, '07 Shelby GT-H Convt.

eBay: case12

Casey - Autographed MT (Lee Gray and Iaccoca

Hello everyone. Many of you do not know me, but for a few years I became one of the experts of the California Special. I had one of the best CS and loved my family here. For those who do remember me, I still am alive!

I will go straight to the point: I have a Mustang Times magazine with CS on the cover, Feb 2006, and itis signed by Lee Grey and Lee Iaccoca on the cover. These were the fathers of the CS. $50 plus shipping. I dam 99.9% certaom you can find this anywhere else. Reach me by email at casey.hill@sbcglobal.net. Old-timers, email me and let's chat.

God Bless, Casey

1968 GT/CS on cover and featured article, "Gold Rush", in Mustang Times, February 2006
1966 Convertible featured article, "Sweet '66' ", in Mustang Times, January 2008
case12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2012, 04:12 PM   #2
case12

My apologies - but I have to take this one of the table. I didnt realize the autographs were made out "To Casey". Makes it worthless to others. Again, sorry. Casey

1968 GT/CS on cover and featured article, "Gold Rush", in Mustang Times, February 2006
1966 Convertible featured article, "Sweet '66' ", in Mustang Times, January 2008
Old 06/23/2012, 04:40 PM   #3
Midnight Special
My Car Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by case12 View Post
My apologies - ... I didnt realize the autographs were made out "To Casey". Makes it worthless to others. Again, sorry. Casey

...Beg to differ! Silently iconic to the effort as you were, the value is as great or greater IMO. But, we can certainly see you wanting to keep those....to compliment your next GT/CS some day :-)

Tim
Midnight Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/26/2012, 04:23 PM   #4
case12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Special View Post
...Beg to differ! Silently iconic to the effort as you were, the value is as great or greater IMO. But, we can certainly see you wanting to keep those....to compliment your next GT/CS some day :-)
Thanks for your kind words Tim. I guess if someone wants it this way, I will sell it. I have other things signed by Iaccoca that I can appreciate (like his book).

Casey

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions