• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Throttle linkage

I'm restoring a basket case CS. This car has and inline 6 200ci. I was almost done with the mechanical restoration when the throttle linkage assebly gave me a problem. I am unable to locate the accelerator bellcrank stabilizer bracket or the accelerator to carburetor rod assembly. I am very upset that my restoration has come to a halt because of this. I would be extremely grateful if anyone knows of where to purchase these items besides e-bay and junk yards.

StraightSix

Try the guys here:

www.fordsix.com

Somebody in the forums will probably have what you need, and it shouldn't cost you too much. Outside of that you'll have to try classic Mustang parts suppliers. Just do a Google search and you're bound to turn up plenty.

-Winston

OP
OP
G

I left a post on the forum of the website, thanks for your help.