• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Califonia Special

I would like to have any of your AOL instant messenger screen names to talk to you guys when I'm online. I am currently restoring a Inline 6 GT/CS. I have learned much about this car during my restoration. My screen name for AIM is Calculusman. My e-mail is kevin_kersey@hotmail.com
Thanks.

StraightSix

If you download ICQ you can get me that way. I leave it on all the time. My number is 42678006.

-Winston

admin

Staff member
Administrator
If you go to the "members list" you can click on each person to see their profile. It will show their ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM numbers if they have chosen to make them public. (which is also a reminder to members. If you want that info shown go into your profile and add it.)

Oh, and inline200, register as a member when you get a second.