• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Gt/cs

68 special

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/...nia/6533955135.html Nice looking car. Bret

Last edited:

mbsf1970

I am always amazed when I see a car like this. Clearly a LOT of care and attention to detail went into restoration......so.....why put non original seat upholstery in it, incorrect steering wheel
and why spend this much money only to drive it 600 miles??!!! I drive that in less than 1 day on my trips with Doug.
Stephen

OP
OP
68 special

68 special

Yes, I agree, why not enjoy it. But, maybe circumstances beyond their control force them to sell.

I also noticed the gas cap and console aren't correct.

Bret

Mosesatm

And for less money someone could buy Marty's concours '68 HCS.

franklinair

+1 When a car is in that price range, it should be Concourse First Class. NOT modified in any shape or form. Just MHO.

Neil

robert campbell

Other than the seats and the console, the car looks pretty faithful to the GT/CS linage. Price is high, but looks like a very nice car. The gas cap may or may not be correct if it is an early car.

The asking price is high, and a thorough look at it will be needed, but this car looks very nicely done. Not sure on its color and other original pieces as stated on its Marti, but wow, it would be one head turner at any show or cruz-in.

Rob