• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

RIP dalorzo_f

Tim_morrison82

Guys, I have just heard the worst news... He was a great resource for my 68, and we swapped a lot of parts over the years... its a sad day today.

------
I would just like to notify the members of this forum site that Richard (dalorzo_f) Smykay passed away on Saturday 11th March after a short battle with cancer. For those wondering why he hasn’t posted on this site for quite some time, he was diagnosed early in the second half of last year with an incurable form of cancer &, while still able, went back to his home country of America to spend some time with his mum & sister. His mum passed away early this year but Richard was not well enough to travel back to attend her funeral service. He will be privately cremated & his ashes will be taken back to where he was born & scattered around his favourite fishing spot.
I am sure he will be greatly missed by the members of this forum site & the Mustang community in general.
-------

Mert was an active member of Many forums and contributed greatly to the quality of information provided by all members. He past to early though many of us spent time with him. He was always willing to help others and was fun to be around. His dedication to Mustangs was great with most recently owning 4 wonderful examples.

I wish his family the best in this difficult time. I will remember you.
RIP Richard.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'm so sorry to hear this. Richard was an active member here and very helpful. He will surely be missed.

Please pass on our condolences to his family.

franklinair

Sad news. Though we never met personally, Richard & I communicated with one another via this site & e-mails, exchanging ideas & information.
So sorry.

Neil

robert campbell

Richard was a fountain of knowledge for our hobby and kept up with all the best vendors and resources for our cars. He will be sorely missed and my prayers are with his family and close friends! Hope they are given the peace and strength through this terrible loss as only our Heavenly Father can provide!

Rob

66hcs-conv

Sad news indeed. I've learned a lot from his expertise and knowledge of Mustangs.

68 special

Dang, that is sad news.

His expertise and knowledge will be missed. RIP Richard.

Bret