• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 repro Marchal fog lights now available

DLedin

I was just going through my May issue of Mustang Monthly and on the bottom of page 12 they show that National Parts Depot is now offering reproduction Marchal fog lights for the '68 Shelbys & GT/CS.

There's no price listed. A quick check at the NPD website doesn't have them listed yet so the price is still a question mark.

While I have a set of originals I might consider repros for worry-free driving. It's nice to see someone finally got around to reproducing these.

-DLedin

hookedtrout

I agree, I'd love to preserve my originals as well and put on some repops without worry, be interesting to see the price.

390cs68rcode

if I owned a original set and a repro I would only use the originals. Why keep the originals in a box instead of on the car?

Yes, I know the answer as "to save the originals".

My philosophy is "original over repro anyday".

Doug

It's like an old saying "save your best clothes to be beried in" -- I recommend enjoy what you have here and now.