• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Value??

mbsf1970

Chime in with your opinions please.

I just returned from a ride in Doug. I visited a former classmate of my daughter's and let her drive Doug around her neighborhood.
While doing so, we stopped at her grandfather's House so he could show me his 1967 Mustang.
I was NOT expecting to see what I saw:
A pristine Dark moss green convertible with the black luxury interior. It was like new!!! Built Sept 28, 1966 In Dearborn.
It was shipped to dso 44 (twin cities)
He is the third owner (2nd owner had it for 3 months) and has owned it since the 1970's.

Oh ya, did I forget to mention that its a 390 S code with c-6 auto tranny?!!!!!

Ballpark me what you think its value might be??

Stephen

Mosesatm

Marty would know, he has the most beautiful '67 convertible I've ever seen.

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

oh wow! I knew it would be up there but had no idea!! Poof!! there goes my idea of owning this car one day!!

Anyone have access to production numbers?? Ie: how many 390's were produced in '67 and how many of those would have been convertibles??
Yes, I have already suggested to the owner that he get a Marti for all stats pertinent to his car.

Ruppstang

There were 196 Dark Moss green convertibles with black deluxe interiors in 1967.
That number is most likely 50 or less with a big block.

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

There were 196 Dark Moss green convertibles with black deluxe interiors in 1967.
That number is most likely 50 or less with a big block.

THANKS Marty!! last question----for today! Do you know how many '67's came with 390 cid engines??
Owner is 86 years old--he thought it might be worth about $30 Canadian or about $23 U.S.
Boy was he shocked!!

Ruppstang

Only a Marti report can give you more information.
If he will take 23 US let me know.