• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 help looking for some lucas parts

karolscali

Hi People, i am looking for the lucas light studs, and one grey shaped plug, i just purchased a kit from Bob Teets, thanx Bob, but i failed to mention that i also need the studs and a plug, So i am on a hunt for these parts, So can i be helped? lolol Thanx Roland

Mosesatm

I have lots of parts but I don't know what you mean by a light stud. Can you post a photo?

OP
OP
K

karolscali

re light stud

i will try to discribe it is to connect the lamp that has a mounted nut at bottom to the bolt that comes with the kit bob sent me it looks like it would be two different sizes from the nut to the bolt that came with the kit thanx Roland

Mosesatm

Please ignore the incorrect pedestals, but under those is that the bolt you need?
Does the bottom of your light have this type of housing to accept the bolt?

Attachments

• Lucas Hardware.jpg
    Lucas Hardware.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 27

Mosesatm

If you need the bolts and/or the housings that support the bolts you can have these black plastic units and strip them for the parts. For some reason one of them has the correct bolt and the other has a fine-thread bolt so you'll need to go to a hardware store and buy a carriage bolt with the correct threads. If you want your lights to be completely correct you'll also need to find some chrome rivets.

If you want these PM me with your address and I'll box them up and throw them in the mail.

Attachments

• Black Housings.jpg
    Black Housings.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 20