• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Looking for bunch of NOS parts

Tequila

I am looking for the following NOS parts for 68 California Special Standard interior.

1. Instrument panel bezel cover - black

2. Door handle

3. Rear view mirror mounting base + visor assembly

4. Air conditioner vent cover driver side and passenger

5. Radio bezel

6. Exterior door handles both sides

7. Original style lucas fog light assy + mounting brackets + cover

I was going to go the after market route but thought I'd see if anyone has any NOS parts for sale. I will pay a reasonable price. Please let me know what you have and how much $$ by PM. Thanks.

TraveledGTCS

You might want to try A Mustang Ranch near Eatonville, WA, (www.amustangranch.com), unless you can get the items you need elsewhere. I have dealt with them for the past twenty some odd years and have been quite happy with them. I don't remember if he still has the fog light assembly but give them a call to check on prices on what you need (253-847-2623). He should have most of the other items and he does shipping UPS. The fog light brackes will have to be made, check the forum on "Fog light brackets - again" for more information.

Bill

OP
OP
T

Tequila

You might want to try A Mustang Ranch near Eatonville, WA, (www.amustangranch.com), unless you can get the items you need elsewhere. I have dealt with them for the past twenty some odd years and have been quite happy with them. I don't remember if he still has the fog light assembly but give them a call to check on prices on what you need (253-847-2623). He should have most of the other items and he does shipping UPS. The fog light brackes will have to be made, check the forum on "Fog light brackets - again" for more information.

Bill

Thanks Bill. I will definitely checkout amustangranch. They are local for me too (added bonus). Appreciate your help.