• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 390 GT/CS auto

rvrtrash

Do you have a number in mind? The pics show a nice car, but without knowing more about it, like is it numbers matching, what was done to the drivetrain, suspension, etc., it's hard to know what you would consider "fair". Are trades an option or just cash?

Steve

OP
OP
Bluestang

Bluestang

Yes, it is a matchting numbers car. Speedometer shows 71,916. Motor and tranny are rebuilt. I have put about 2,500 miles on the car. I bought the car not running. Car has sat garaged 19 years. Rebuilt brakes,vaccuum booster, power steering valve,road demon carb, and front and rear sway bars. I have orginal carb and sway bar. I have $6,500 in receits.
It is a nice looking car , but not a show car. At one point it had won some trophies. The lower rear quarter panel has been replaced. Paint is 20 years old. Glass is good. Car is solid.
Motor is rebuilt. Forged pistons, balanced, 275 comp cams, port matched, rebuilt heads.
Car is hard to find still in one piece. Should be in Pauls new registry book. Only thing that I can tell that is missing is smog pump. I have air cleaner that is original to car, I was told.
Ask as many questions as you like. I have been a member of this site for almost 9 years. This site is well known for its members picking apart any GT/CS that it comes across.
As for price? I am looking at the upper twenties. Thank you.

calspl390

hello bluestang
was the lower quarter replaced because of rust or damage???
also any rust at all??and do you have a contact number.
thanks dylan.

OP
OP
Bluestang

Bluestang

Hello,
The lower panel was replaced because of damage. There is a rust thru on the hood frame under passenger turn signal. Previous owner did small repair on bottom front of doors (common). That being said, there is no rust blisters showing on 20 year old paint. Underneath shows no rust, repainted at same time . Frame, shock towers, floorpans, and torque boxes are in excellent shape. I will PM you my cell phone number. Kimball