• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WOW Move-In Day

PFSlim

We marked the floors last night at Bartle Hall here in Kansas City for World of Wheels 2011. Today is move-in day. We received (as a special gift) almost 2 inches of new snow last night. My enclosed trailer ride backed out so we have to take two cobras in with an open trailer in the sloppy mess. What Fun!!

I promise to post our results next week. Really look forward to hearing the results from Renee and folks showing at the Autrorama.

Paul

PonyGal

Paul,

Hope you got those cars there without having to completely re-wash them just to put them on display!!

I got my car all staged in Sacramento yesterday, and I must admit, it looks good all shined up and sitting there for all to see.

Post pictures when you can, and I will do the same.

rvrtrash

I'm curious how many car wrecks you caused from other drivers looking at two cobras' on a flatbed. :smile:

Steve

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

World of Wheels Update: Our show is complete. We got the cars home late last night and put away. Glad to have it over to be honest. Now we can take a break and not show again for awhile.

On Weds, as we were trying to get our borrowed trailer together to try and keep some of the slush off, we had an offer from one of the club members to pick us up with enclosed trailers. Therefore, that worked great. Move-in and out was the best it has been in Kansas City for the six years I have done this show.

Results: Black Pearl took class (not our best effort I am affraid). Our blue FFR car (belonging to my brother-in-law) and pictured behind my car - took "Best of Class" this year. The cool thing about it was that the blue car has won 3 of the last 4 years and "Black Pearl" won the other year so we are 4 for 4 of last 4 years for "Best of Class" out of our building garage.

It was a very busy show for me as the cobra club man's doors for the local club that puts on WOW. We man three doors on hour long shifts. This year, I organized club members to work the doors so I was constantly away from my car checking doors and making sure foks were in position. I just did not stay up with the cleaning and the judging showed.

Anyway - very glad it is over this year and will be glad to have a break for next few years.

Paul

Attachments

• DSC01428.jpg
    DSC01428.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 28