• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

10,000 hits ...? Wow!

GT/CS S Code

Hi all,
I was just glancing at the photo gallery and noticed that the album for our car had 9,999 hits as of today ... wow! I was sure pleasantly surprised with that! Couldn't help myself ... and I opened our own album page to roll it over to the magic 10,000 hits.
:wink:

We made the main pages of the calendar again this year too (for the 2nd year in a row) which is just "icing on the cake" as they say.

Thanks to everyone on the site for all their support and advice, and for perusing our photos so often, including our many guests that "lurk" on the site without actually joining, but that is OK too as some folks don't own a car and are just researching the model and its history, right?

Anyway, Laurie and I are flying out Saturday for an extended holiday visit with her family in Manitoba and won't be returning until January 3rd, so we just wanted to wish everyone on the site a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (We will have limited access to a computer while we're out there visiting and won't get on to the site quite as often as I normally try to ...)

Best to All!

Allen & Laurie
aka
GT/CS S Code

Attachments

• DSC_0149 resized (Small).JPG
    DSC_0149 resized (Small).JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
GT/CS S Code

GT/CS S Code

... and by the way ...

... and by the way ... "Jake the Wonder Dog" says Merry Christmas too ... but he wasn't too thrilled to have to wear the reindeer horns ...!
:grin:

Attachments

• Christmas dogs 002 feather edged.jpg
    Christmas dogs 002 feather edged.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 27

Mosesatm

PhotoShop is wonderful!!!

Attachments

• Beagle Claus 1.jpg
    Beagle Claus 1.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Beagle Claus 2.jpg