• The intent of this Restoration Reference forum is to provide a collection of technical, accurate details to help others in their restorations. These Reference Articles can include photos, descriptions, diagrams, part numbers, concours rules, etc.

PLEASE ONLY POST VARIFIED INFORMATION. This is a technical forum and the information needs to be as accurate as possible. Please don't post things you've heard second hand or think you remember reading somewhere.

You may reply to an Article, but only if it serves to give more information or clarify a detail in that Article. These should be a presentation of fact more than a discussion. Off-topic responses will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Tail panel hole filler plates

dalorzo_f

Branda shows a photo of a set of 6, but they all look the same size. Anyone know if they are the two large/4 small?

If not anyhone know a source for a set? Repro that looks close and "works well" is fine as its for a restomod, not original...

gazrox

2 large and 4 small.

Oct02_2011E.jpg

Maine gt/cs

socket covers

I e-mailed Branda and they told me the covers are the same part as a Shelby and there are different size panels to cover what you need. hope this helps. Tim

franklinair

Heres a photo of mine with the tail light panel removed.

Neil

Attachments

• Green GTCS 003EM.JPG
    Green GTCS 003EM.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 124

Maine gt/cs

socket covers

Hello Neil. Are those the original covers or re-pops. The person who had my car is still looking for the original ones that was on my car. Mine is almost ready for paint and want to have them in place so was also wondering about the ones Branda has. Thanks for your time. Tim

hicountrybob

Branda shows a photo of a set of 6, but they all look the same size. Anyone know if they are the two large/4 small?

If not anyhone know a source for a set? Repro that looks close and "works well" is fine as its for a restomod, not original...

Dalorzo, I now have an extra set of these original USED plates. I bought a full set from Rob in Bremerton, Washington (one of our site guys) because I was missing 2 on my Cal Sp. I recently bought the 2 missing ones locally. Either set would need to be cleaned, blasted and painted and I would sell one set to you if you have not found a satisfactory set (2 large & 4 small) elsewhere. Let me know what works for you and we'll work something with $ and shipping costs over there. High Country Bob here in Colorado.

hicountrybob

I emailed you. Did it go????????Bob Teets here

OP
OP
D

dalorzo_f

Bob, did not get the email. I will be in the US in May and if we can work something out that would be great. I'll be Walleye fishing in Minnesota for 2- 1/2 weeks so shipping to there in a few weeks would work best.... I'll send you a PM

hicountrybob

Bob, did not get the email. I will be in the US in May and if we can work something out that would be great. I'll be Walleye fishing in Minnesota for 2- 1/2 weeks so shipping to there in a few weeks would work best.... I'll send you a PM

9:10 PM Thursday, Denver time. We've been gone all day and just got home. Our 1st stop this morning was to the post office to mail my plates to another site member in Maine. I'm SO sorry, Grrrrrrrrrrr, but I thought I had lost you. You might ask again on our Cal Sp site and see if another site member has or knows of another set. I know that I'll be on the lookout for you. I do have screen kits and Lucas pedestal kits made up if they will help you with your project. I also bought 3 sets of new proper Lucas fog lamps w/ blk. covers this past year from a fellow for $272.00 each set and have 2 sets left if you have such a need for your project, $272.00 plus shipping (hopefully stateside). Again sorry we did not connect in time!!!!!!!!!!! Anything else me or other site members can do for you??? Bob Teets here.