• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ Interior question

davidjurss

Just recently picked up an 08 GT/CS in Black, but it doesnt have the 2 tone interior. Had Ford pull the original window sticker and email it to me which confirmed it's a true GT/CS, but under Interior is just says DESC UNKNOWN.

It has gray leather seats front and back. Is this just an oddity?

OP
OP
D

davidjurss

How would I find that out? I know with GM, they had an RPO decal that showed everything the car was ordered with. I haven't seen that in this.

bztz4m

Inside the drivers door on the car is a data sticker. There is a section with the car Exterior color code and interior code. For 2007 the interior codes would be either KC for Black/Parchment or KD for Black/Dove.

Ron