• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Do you know anyone searching for a Gt/Cs?

mbsf1970

I have been dreading posting this for a while now but feel as though the time might be right.

After seeing my car through much work and many enjoyable miles, it is time to begin the process of finding a new appreciator for "Doug"
8R01C142562

If anyone knows of a person looking for a great car, please feel free to point them in my direction for a chat.

Car is NOT officially up for sale so I will spare all the details but I am giving a general heads up that it will be.....either this fall or next fall. I haven't decided.

Stephen

Mosesatm

Stephen,
I know of someone who is looking for a Gulfstream Aqua GT/CS. Contact me if you’re still looking to sell yours.