• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - 2007 Calendars now on sale!

rvrtrash

Ordered mine Jon, and thanks! Sorry it took a bit to get around to the order but the last few weeks have been eventful.

Steve

Mosesatm

Jon, my calendars just arrived. They look great!!! Thanks for all your hard work.

Diesel Donna

Just looked outside for my package of calenders.....nope not there::::::heavy sigh::::::::

case12

I am sitting in my office looking at the Dec 06 picture of Paul's GT/CS. What a beauty. How did you ever get those stripes so straight? Casey

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Glad to see everyone who has recieved them has liked them. All orders prior to this weekend should be in the mail already. (unless you also ordered a shirt, in which case it should be mailed by end of this week)

Thanks!

Diesel Donna

WooHoooooo!! I got my calendars today! Each photo is just beautiful. Great job everyone!
Jon did an outstanding job once again!

rvrtrash

Got mine too. Thanks Jon for your work on this every year. They look great!

Steve

PFSlim

Received my 11 calendars yesterday. I love the pictures of the cars in this years issue. Congrats to Jon for a job well done!!!

Paul

hookedtrout

Not to wish my life away but I can't wait to hang up the new calendar, awesome calendar, thanks for putting it together.

Cory

gtcs1

Got my 2 calendars on friday, here in Eastern part of Canada. Very fast shipment, I'm impressed.

A very nice calendar Jon, great quality, pictures are awesome. I got my car picture on the last mosaique page, that gives me a boost to improve my photographer skills for next year.

Thanks so much for the great work.

Last edited:

hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany said:
Thanks for doing this and had to get one. Much better than the Mustang calender that I usually have in my computer room, and also for offering the shirts, can't wait to get mine. By the way the one I ordered matchs my Stang.:cool:
Jus want to thank you so very much for offering these and recieved them today.

mmarsalone

PFSlim said:
Mike

Your car looks great on the cover!!

Paul

Thanks Paul, I was very fortunate this year. There were many fine photos this time that were much more artistic with really nice backgrounds. I wasn't even going to submit a photo until Jon said he only had 6 entries or so. Both the 06' and 07' calendars pics were photos I took last year to send to Paul for the registry.

Jayscal

I got my calendars and I am very pleased with them. All the cars look great, and this year the pictures looked very professional. I even had to order more because some of my friends who really aren't car people thought the calendar featured really "cool" cars and had to have one.

After seeing the early 1968 commercial clip of the GT/CS on the beach, I just had to have a picture with the ocean in the background. Cocoa Beach and the beaches up and down the "Space Coast" don't allow vehicles on the sand. So I found a place that I could get close to the sand with the ocean in the background. There was only one place I could find to do this and there are broken palm trees off to the side. It would have to do, it really is a shame how the Florida coast is still broken up after getting hit with 3 Major hurricanes during 2004. After 6 different car positions and about 50 different shots I figured I had enough, and went to leave. As I went to leave the rear tires sunk in and just spun, I tried to slowly back up but just went deeper, I got out to check the rear and I was in pretty deep already. So I dumped the rear tire pressures down to maybe 10 PSI, and my good old track loc got me out. Whew... no need to call Auto club. There was a gas station a block away, so I filled the tires back up and went home and hoped for the best. Out of 50 shots, one looked right so I submitted and hoped for the best. Thank you all who voted for my old war horse to grace a month in our calendar. The next week I was driving down the coast and went by the place where I shot the pic, and there was a fence up. If I had waited a week longer that picture would never have been shot. Timing is everything sometimes.

Once again, thank you Jon. You did a great job putting this together and without you a California/High Country Special calendar would never exist. Thank you... Thank you... Thank you.

Another special thanks you to all who submitted a picture, your photography skills really show the true beauty, style, and grace of a forgotten and now resurrected Ford Mustang.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for all the support for this year's calendar. The last few were just sold so I'm going to unstick this thread.

I'm looking forward to another round of great photos next year, so everyone start collecting your best shots.