• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fathers day show and shine

imported_tree

Well ,i made it through this car show with no marks or dents, just a few finger prints on the car.This was the biggest turn out ever for this event. My car turned more heads then a gohper getting shot at.This event had over 350 vehicles of all makes and models. 12 mustangs total , mostly fast backs and convertables.all in pretty good condition. lots of cameros. firebirds. g.t.o. and a whole lot of cars that were built in the 30s and 40s. Of all the cars in this show i was told more than once that my GT/CS was best looking of all the mustangs due to the raven black color and straight body and all the chrome and the 10 spoke wheels.heres a few photos of the show.I did not have time to photograph the others cars as there was hundreds of people waking down the streets to look at and ask questions about the others vehicles.All in all this was a fun day to show my GT/CS and not be concerned about winning any thing.(people watching) . terry...........................................

Attachments

• classic showshine 030.jpg
    classic showshine 030.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 30
  • classic showshine 033.jpg
    classic showshine 033.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 27
  • classic showshine 032.jpg
    classic showshine 032.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 19
  • classic showshine 034.jpg
    classic showshine 034.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 38

Mustanglvr

Great pictures Terry. Your car looks beautiful. Looks like it was alot of fun.

68gt390

Terry;
That's what it's all about. Educating the public about our cars and just how rare they are. It's kinda like I've always said - I don't need some judge at a show to give me a plaque or trophy to tell me what I have, I already know.
Keep on showing it. That's what makes it fun. Very nice photo's of your car - looks great.

Don :grin:

Mustang68Mx

Hi guys... Great pics and that GT/CS looks great... Congratulations

we had a fathers day show also here in Guadalajara, let me download the pictures and I'll show you a bit of what we have in here...

Mustanger

Nice car, Terry. I understand what you mean when people are attracted to a nice, straight, and clean black car - it happens to me all the time!!!

Mustang68Mx

You are completly true... but is the most dangerous color for a car... because everything is shown, the perfect body, the pefect paiting work, etc.. Congratulations for your amazing car...

I'm uploading some of the pictures in the event we had.. hope you enjoy it :)

I'll be posting more just let me change the pic size they are too big

Attachments

• DSC01630.JPG
    DSC01630.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC01627.JPG
    DSC01627.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC01634.JPG
    DSC01634.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01637.JPG