• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

AC Brackets?

rvrtrash

When I bought my car the engine was disassembled and in the trunk, back seat and misc. boxes. I'm putting it back together and can't figure out how all the pieces of the AC Compressor go together and where they mount. Can someone post or email me a picture to help me out? Thanks.
Steve

darb

Steve,

I'll take a picture for you when I get home and explain how it all goes together.

Brad

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Thanks. By the way, it's a 302 car if it makes a difference.
Steve

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Never mind, I got it. ;D I was thinking the hose fittings went on top of the compressor. I turned it on it's side to see what would happen and it all just kind of fell together. Thanks guys for replying. I don't have the new engine fired up yet, but hopefully in a few days. It's going in for an exhaust system tomorrow. By the way, I put a set of Doug Thorley Tri-Y's on and they LOOK great. They dropped right in, although I did have to reroute the power steering hoses.
Steve