• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Neil's GT/CS Sold

hatchdog

Rob, under the advisement of three fellow members who shall remain unnamed (Neil, Arlie and Steve:grin:) I respectfully decline the idea of installing a 5 speed in my new to me CS. It was suggested that since this is the first car that is not an off the rack, stock, un-modified, common everyday driver that I have owned in the last 40 years the current mildly built 289 running thru a stock C4 will have all the kick in the pants horsepower I will be able to handle. But, that sure is a purdy picture you posted. :grin:

robert campbell

You have a great car to drive and mostly I am kidding! Well, maybe not mostly.... "Boys just wana have fun-un". Someone sang a song like that.

But in a few years, when you need a little kick in your life.....

Rob