• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted WTB: Chrome California Special Emblem pair

GTCSSAVIOR

Seeking California Special emblem to place under my GT/CS stripe on both sides. Does anyone have any for sale or know where I can buy some? Thank you!

franklinair

I see you're in the northeast: Try CJ Pony parts. Their P/N EMCS (quarter panel emblem). $53, free shipping.
Clarification: The CS scripts are mounted on the rear fenders. Not "under my GT/CS stripe on both sides." Or are you referring to the Mustang scripts mounted on the front fenders?

Neil

Attachments

• DSC00444.jpg
    DSC00444.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 134.jpg
    134.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
G

GTCSSAVIOR

I see you're in the northeast: Try CJ Pony parts. Their P/N EMCS (quarter panel emblem). $53, free shipping.
Clarification: The CS scripts are mounted on the rear fenders. Not "under my GT/CS stripe on both sides." Or are you referring to the Mustang scripts mounted on the front fenders?

Neil

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm just going to place them somewhere else. I'll check it out on CJ Pony thank you!

OP
OP
G

GTCSSAVIOR

Neil

I can't find the "California Special" emblem on CJ's. Can you leave the link please? Thank you!

franklinair

I'm not a computer whiz.:sad:
Try NPD (National Parts Depot) P/N 25622-1A. $57 + shipping.
The CJ Pony website doesn't jive with their catalog P/N.

Neil

Edward Bodoh

That's cool. A little old school flavor on a late model....most any mustang shop or website carries repops...i like the idea.

OP
OP
G

GTCSSAVIOR

That's cool. A little old school flavor on a late model....most any mustang shop or website carries repops...i like the idea.

I prefer classics, that's when they did it right I think. That's why I'm buying the Eleanor full body kit and turning my car into a retro version of Eleanor but a California Special edition. Those emblems will bring back the classic look even more. I'm going to go with wide staggered tires and deep dish staggered wheels. Matte black racing stripes. She's going to look real nice when all is done!

franklinair

Old chrome doesn't look nice on fresh paint. Buy new scripts, shave the pins, and use adhesive. JMHO.

Neil