• The intent of this Restoration Reference forum is to provide a collection of technical, accurate details to help others in their restorations. These Reference Articles can include photos, descriptions, diagrams, part numbers, concours rules, etc.

PLEASE ONLY POST VARIFIED INFORMATION. This is a technical forum and the information needs to be as accurate as possible. Please don't post things you've heard second hand or think you remember reading somewhere.

You may reply to an Article, but only if it serves to give more information or clarify a detail in that Article. These should be a presentation of fact more than a discussion. Off-topic responses will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Stripes at the Wheel Arches

Mosesatm

Should the ends of the fender stripes be cut as an arc to follow the curves of the wheel arches or should they be straight?

Attachments

• DSCN5058.JPG
    DSCN5058.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Not always.

That may be one of the differences between and expensive set and a cheap set.

Attachments

• Side Stripes.jpg
    Side Stripes.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

franklinair

Over the years I've ordered 3 sets: all were precut.:confused:
If you like, I think I have a couple spares - I could mail to you to use as a template.

Neil

Last edited: