• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Wire Loom Firewall to Headlight 68 Mustang

Tequila

I recently purchased a firewall to headlight wiring harness from NPD (non GT, w/o tach). It is made by Alloy Metal Products who I think is a top notch manufacturer.

I tried to install it and immediately realized that I needed the GT version for it to be correct for GT/CS. I paid $181.50 + shipping.

Looking to get at least $150. It is in new condition and I have not plugged in any of the connectors. Here's the link to the harness...

https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/wire_loom_firewall_to_head_light-101954-1.html

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks.

somethingspecial

Will NPD not take the harness back in exchange for the one you need? I know due to it being electrical they may not, but have you contacted them since you have not installed it or plugged anything in yet? May be worth a try. Mike

Mosesatm

He needs the fog light circuit, and that requires the GT harness.

OP
OP
T

Tequila

Will NPD not take the harness back in exchange for the one you need? I know due to it being electrical they may not, but have you contacted them since you have not installed it or plugged anything in yet? May be worth a try. Mike

hi Mike,
I lost the package that it came in so I didn't try to call them. I will give it a shot. what do I have to lose, huh?

Thanks!!!

OP
OP
T

Tequila

He needs the fog light circuit, and that requires the GT harness.

excactly my issue.

I guess I could get a separate fog light harness and run parallel to the firewall harness but that's one less thing to mess with. I have my hands full with other components lining up and figuring out why the heck previous owner had a lot of extra wires added to the main harness. Some of them taped up and others just hanging loose. My car has the factory AC so there are few additional wires for it and I am trying to add a tilt wheel.