• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Wanted - Galpin Ford License Plate Frames

GTCSMustang

I'm looking for an original pair of Galpin Ford license plate frames (Southern California Ford dealer). They need to be in very good condition and from the late 60's. Willing to pay $100/each. Call or email. 760-371-1214 or sfreproductions@aol.com .

See picture below.

Thanks,

Scott

Attachments

• P1040819-250x140[1].jpg
    P1040819-250x140[1].jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 101

mustang.biz

I have a pile of frames, I'll take a look. Not sure about condition, I'll let you know.

green56

License plate

There was someone selling the license plate on ebay with in the last two weeks

OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

The frames need to be the early ones that say "Galpin Square" at the top like the one in the picture. The later versions are different.

Scott

mustang.biz

I checked a couple places yesterday and I haven't found any yet, but I have another pile I will reference

mustang.biz

I struck out, I might have some other frames around, so if I do find any Galpin ones I'll let you know.

Diesel Donna

Scott, I will keep my eyes open when I go to Pomona or Long Beach swaps.

Donna