• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale W/S Pillar Pads

franklinair

IIRC, someone was looking for an original set of pillar pads. In my moving to my new shop, I found 2 sets of pads. VERY GOOD condition. I can dye them any color you need. If anyone needs/wants a set, let me know.

Neil

sam

Hello Neil.

I've wondered about pillar pads............my car does not have them and the interior is black. Can you tell me how they would be attached to the posts? I may be interested to find them a new home in NH.

How did you do with the harricane ?? Hoping you were not impacted badly.
Thanks
Sam

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

The pillar pads are held in place with clips (the same type used on door panels). It would require drilling 3 or 4 holes in the pillar for the clips.

Neil

CaliStang68

I'll take a set off your off your hands Neil. My interior is black.
Thanks,
Rick

sam

The pillar pads are held in place with clips (the same type used on door panels). It would require drilling 3 or 4 holes in the pillar for the clips.

Neil

Thanks Neil...............if they come with the clips, I'll take a set in black. Please let me know how much $$ and also to cover for postage. My vehicle interior is black.
Thanks
Sam

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

OK. (Sam & Rick) PM me your address and I'll prep & mail them to you.
It will be a couple weeks, as I'm going to my grand daughter's wedding, and closing my business. (YEA, RETIREMENT):grin:

Neil

CaliStang68

OK. (Sam & Rick) PM me your address and I'll prep & mail them to you.
It will be a couple weeks, as I'm going to my grand daughter's wedding, and closing my business. (YEA, RETIREMENT):grin:

Neil

Thanks but mostly CONGRATS to you Neil way to go its nice when you can say "I'm retiring" Best wishes to your granddaughter! Take your rime with those pads and I will send you my address. Do you have Paypal?

Rick

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

OK. Both sets are promised, I'll work on them after next week. (Slight delay due to surgery 10-8-18)

Neil

CaliStang68

Neil, THANKS SO MUCH for the W/S Pillar Pads they arrived yesterday but was out of town to receive them. I just saw the box now and wanted to let you know I appreciate them very much. If you should ever need anything please let me know! I also sent you a PM.
Rick