• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Condition of existing Calspecs?

quicknick

This is a question for Paul, or anyone else who may have this information.........
Of the small amount of California Specials left in existance, How many cars are in show condition, driver condition, in restoration, or junked?
Of all the car shows I attended last 3 years, my CS is always the only one there.
Perhaps we should start some sort of a poll and see how many of these cars are still actually on the road. Any info on this topic is greatly appreciated. Nicholas

rvrtrash

::)Mine has the entire front end off, engine compartment is ready to paint, and then reassembly begins. Heck, what else am I going to do in N.Idaho in the winter?

Mr. Shelby Guy

Mine is a fully restored California Special. I'm just waiting to get some of the final touches done and I'll post the pics of it.