• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 1968 mustang a/c vents

whodat

I bought the left and right new. The center one I bought one from a 1967 that had the aluminum color ends. Then I finally scored one from Ebay. It had the camera case black ends. Which I needed. The deluxe I believe has wood grain. I was going to buy another one from someone on Vintage Mustang Forums but he never responded to How Much? Don't go on that site today. It has been hacked or something. Vintage Viper Forum, what?

Last edited:
OP
OP
cool68

cool68

Thanks

I bought the left and right new. The center one I bought one from a 1967 that had the aluminum color ends. Then I finally scored one from Ebay. It had the camera case black ends. Which I needed. The deluxe I believe has wood grain. I was going to buy another one from someone on Vintage Mustang Forums but he never responded to How Much? Don't go on that site today. It has been hacked or something. Vintage Viper Forum, what?

Thanks good to know