• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted seatbelt bolt

OP
OP
C

copper

Checked out both sites they only carry regular length shoulder bolts with 1/2 inch shoulders. This one has a shoulder length of 7/8th inches With a D stamped on the end for the centre front to carry 2 belts lap and shoulder. (Am I right in believing some gt/cs came with the 2 seperate belt set up in front)
Any help Copper

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

copper

My C/S was built Feb 29th I've been trying to figure out what the front seat belt set up was I assumed it was 2 seperate belts on one bolt each side at front center.(The one I.m looking for) I know on later models the 2 belts were joined together with one anchor point.
COPPER

franklinair

E-mail Stan Jacobs @ The Mustang Collection. He has a gazillion Mustang parts (old & new). Tell him what you're looking for: miamistang@aol.com
I checked my spares, and they are all 1/2" shoulder. Some 1 1/2" overall length. some 2" overall length.
I believe the 1/2" shoulder would accomodate the 2 belts bolted to the tunnel threaded receptacle. But Stan Jacobs may have what you want.

Neil

OP
OP
C

copper

Original Seat Blelt Bolts

searching various sites came accros WestCoastClassicCougar they had all the differant seat belt bolts + all the washers and spacers to bring my instalation back to original
copper:smile:

OP
OP
C

copper

Someone E=Mailed me as regaurds to my last post sorry I lost your e-mail address COPPER