• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS Project

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

If you get the VIN I'll be happy to order the Marti report.

rvrtrash

I just sent an email asking for more info and if I could take a look at it tomorrow.

Steve

rvrtrash

Still haven't received an email back from the guy. I guess he was serious about having to call, but that's difficult with my new schedule. I'll try to call later today and get more info.

Steve

rvrtrash

I went and looked at this one today. It's a 6 cyl Dearborn car, no engine or tranny, no floors, aftermarket fiberglass, flared fenders and no title.

Steve

csgt428

He was asking $1200 a few days ago. I was thinking about taking a look just for the heck of it but when he told me the trunk lid was RUSTY I kind of lost interest. Good to know what little fiberglass is there is aftermarket......

rvrtrash

He told me $1200 as well when I looked at it, but I didn't think it was even worth that. The trunk was a standard trunk with a ducktail spoiler (kind of like a Camaro one) riveted and glassed on, but it was coming apart and the metal was rusty. Not worth the trip.

Steve

csgt428

Hey Steve, I was looking at the Tony Branda site and it looks like I could get most of the fiberglass I need for my sunlit gold CS project for around $1000..... Have you heard how it fits? Is it worth getting?

Grant

rvrtrash

Grant, I haven't used any aftermarket fiberglass, but if I did, I'd go with Branda. You might try asking on the discussion board. Someone has to have used some of it.

Steve