• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Southern California train crash

Doug

Southern California train crash http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26680908 - I’d like to offer a small prayer to the families and friends who are suffering because of this terrible event. I have been personally been on these trains and just Thursday drove by the crash site. Something that my wife said last night hit home – “just think of all the families wanting for their loved ones to come home from work and then this happens – life is so unscripted”

hotrodgrany

My prayers are with every one that has had tragety life, either the tain wreck as well as all those that are suffering from the hurricane.