• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS with original paint on VMF

joedls

If anyone needs me to inspect this car for them, let me know. My office is pretty close to Garden Grove.

nashtx

VMF Springtime yellow GT CS

New guy here.
I talked with (Ron) him today. I'm in Texas and have been looking for the better part of 2 years. Any help is greatly appreciated as I'm in no position to fly out and look. Ron said he is going to the Pompano (?) Swap meet this weekend but would be happy to show the car.

Thanks,

WaydeG
Frisco, Tx
nashtx@yahoo.com

BTW - I can't find my GT CS registry (I've been a GT CS fan for years!) but he said the vin is 8R01C142444

joedls

New guy here.
I talked with (Ron) him today. I'm in Texas and have been looking for the better part of 2 years. Any help is greatly appreciated as I'm in no position to fly out and look. Ron said he is going to the Pompano (?) Swap meet this weekend but would be happy to show the car.

Thanks,

WaydeG
Frisco, Tx
nashtx@yahoo.com

BTW - I can't find my GT CS registry (I've been a GT CS fan for years!) but he said the vin is 8R01C142444

I think you mean Pomona. I don't know if I'll be able to make Pomona this weekend, but if not I'll call and set up a time to inspect the car early next week. Donna may be going to Pomona. She's usually there. Or Ruben (Mustanger).