• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Paul's 96 Registry on Ebay

bbeatty

I see there's a copy of Paul's Registry on Ebay right now. The price is up to $169 and there's still a day to go!!! :eek:

Sooo that got me thinking…

Hey, Paul can I go ahead and order about 20 copies of your next book right now? And, if you don’t mind, you would mind autographing them and maybe numbering with something like, I dunno, #1, #2, #3 and so on? Thanks, I’ve got to pay for the kids college somehow! ;) ;D :p

http://cgi.lycos.ebay.com/ebaymotor...gory=34220&item=7949265490&rd=1&ssPageName=WD

PFSlim

That is a great idea. I don't have as much money as Brian B. but you could start numbering my 10 starting with 21!!! ;D

Oh, by the way, we would like the preorder discount and the bulk order discount. ;D ;D ;D

Paul

hcsstang

8)While at the Hershey car show this past fall I ran across Tony Branda. I purchased the last one from him. The AACA Library didn't have any information about the GTCS or HCS mustang car. They have the latest edition now. I'm looking for the first one now.

P

PNewitt

I saw how that bid ended. Just under $200. <sigh>

It looks like I need to do a new book? Revised and combined '88 and '96 editions? With an updated registry, of course.

Would you be willing to pay about $45 for a copy of it?

This time, I'll use the $$ from the book to RESTORE MY CS...

Paul N.
8)

68sunlitgold

Paul,
I think $45 is a fair price, especially since you are combining books.

And it's about time you spent some time on our car after putting over 400K miles on it, it deserves an update for being so faithful to you all these years (and miles).

Doug

PS - Looks like I will be heading to Warner-Robins AFB, GA (just south of Macon) in July. Now all I have to do is get my GT/CS moved from my parents place in MN and find I house with a large garage/shop.

nfrntau

I for one am one of those guys who would love to have the $200 dollar versions of Pauls first two books. If only I had the budget.
I think $45 would be a very fair price for your new book Paul. Will you sign and number mine too?

Patiently waiting....... Almost!

Bill

19HCS68

Paul,

I think $45 is a good price as well. I would definately purchase a copy or two. I've been trying to get the first book for quite some time now. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those guys with more dollars than cents. (Just my opinion) :-X So I have not been successful in obtaining a copy of the first book. Maybe some day.

Gary

Canuck CSter

I for one think it's about time we give alittle, for all he's done for us in the past present and future and support Paul by accepting a selling price for his new book at market value.

Cost and precived value are sometimes mutually exclusive and the projected resources can only increase his commitment to the project.

With out the conviction of guys like him and our web master and some of our most prominant members of this site, the value, interest and recognition of our cars would not be what they are today.

I'm willing to express my appriecation with my cash and feel this topic should be more openly discussed.

I don't talk much but truely enjoy all the knowledge, humor and sense of community this site and it's members offer me.

Dale R

P

PNewitt

Hi Dale,

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words.

In appreciation,

Paul M. Newitt

lwlw

Count us in for the new edition - our current copy has come in handy so many times at events when people challenge the validity of a CS!!
Thanks Paul for the AWESOME documentation
Larry and Loretta

bigskygt

Please add us to the list for signed copies of the next registry. We look forward to seeing our gt/cs in a new book, as our car is not in the first two. Thanks Dan

Sarge

Paul,
Me too, me too... I just won't be buying as many books as I did calendars! I would buy 2. ::)
Thanks,
Robert

68gt390

Well folks, if you have a copy of Paul's first book (1989) I'd guard it with your life. A copy just sold on ebay for $244.50. A copy of his second book went for 162.50. Both books were bought by the same person. If I'm not mistaken they were bought by a member of this site. I'm sure glad I already have my copy. The prices above do not include shipping.

Don 8)