• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS and HCS Custom T-shirts

Midnight Special

Below are samples of the t-shirt designs we've been talking about where I can do just about anything personal for you ie: car color, data. overall design etc...

I'll need your input however, on a standard (screen) design 'cuz I'll have to order at least a couple hundred at a time to keep the costs reasonable.

Your personal requests will be done as (nicely detailed) transfers, but are limited to lighter colored shirts whereas the screen designs can go on any color shirts including vees & tank tops.

As I mentioned on the previous (well worn;-) thread, I would like to donate my share of the proceeds to a GT/CS cause of our choosing. I'm visiting the production people later this week to get the exact pricing & set up the ordering proceedure. Some of you have requested them as early as next month - No problem if it's a tranfer, but until we decide on a universal (screen) design, it may take a li'l longer... So tell me what you think!

More car colors and themes to come including added hood scoops, personal license plates & whatever... I'm also taking delivery of another GT/CS this weekend as well :)))))))

Attachments

• csblue copy.jpg
    csblue copy.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 72
  • gt3.jpg
    gt3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 60
  • colors.jpg
    colors.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 76
  • sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 67

390cs68rcode

looks good. I will probably take one of each. How personalized on the license plates are you going to get?

details on your new Cs. pictures or link please!

case12

I would take a t-shirt and a polo. I would, of course, want Sunlit Gold. I like the GT/CS, California Special design on the left. Casey

dbeal

I like the left design also..in that lovely acapulco blue!!

CJ

Great art work. I would be ordering the GT/CS image on the left and the one that has the GT/CS / High Country.

rvrtrash

I like the one in the upper left as well-white with red stripe.
Steve

our special

Midnight Special said:
Below are samples of the t-shirt designs we've been talking about where I can do just about anything personal for you ie: car color, data. overall design etc...

I'll need your input however, on a standard (screen) design 'cuz I'll have to order at least a couple hundred at a time to keep the costs reasonable.

Your personal requests will be done as (nicely detailed) transfers, but are limited to lighter colored shirts whereas the screen designs can go on any color shirts including vees & tank tops.

As I mentioned on the previous (well worn;-) thread, I would like to donate my share of the proceeds to a GT/CS cause of our choosing. I'm visiting the production people later this week to get the exact pricing & set up the ordering proceedure. Some of you have requested them as early as next month - No problem if it's a tranfer, but until we decide on a universal (screen) design, it may take a li'l longer... So tell me what you think!

More car colors and themes to come including added hood scoops, personal license plates & whatever... I'm also taking delivery of another GT/CS this weekend as well :)))))))

Tim,
Is it possible to get a green special with black stripes with the sereening process or would this be considered as a personal request?

Dave

joedls

Nice work:thumb: :thumb: I like the one on the left. I, of course, would want it in white with black stripe and a white CJ hood scoop.

68sunlitgold

Great work....I am with everyone else...I like the one on the left and as Dave asked, does getting it personnalized mean our choice of color of car and stripe?

Doug

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

Okay, I've made the request for the complete ordering gig that will have a menu for 'Special' shirts and prices. They will e-mail all that to me shortly for me to pass on. I will take your request, e-mail the design from here, they'll mail you the shirt. More car colors (including green w/ black stripe) are coming... As for a standard more generic screen shirt - I'll want to produce something popular that would sell. 'Still working on some ideas, but maybe 'Admin' can weigh in & tell me whether the website info should be there or not...

Thank you for your comments thus far, I appreciate it very much - but don't be afraid to be critical..........Rhonda..............Donna................ ;-)

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

68sunlitgold said:
Great work....I am with everyone else...I like the one on the left and as Dave asked, does getting it personnalized mean our choice of color of car and stripe?

Doug

Yes, you'll be able to choose the car/ stripe colors, GTCS vs HCS, black or white vinyl top, I left the license plates blank so you can choose what to put there (otherwise I'll add a generic 'GT/CS' or 'HCS') We can add your vin# or anything else you want and Rhonda can even decide on antennas & hood vents while Donna can counter Rhonda w/ 'shady' color comments.

I'm having a 'special' webpage designed as we speak that I hope will be done by tomorrow, while at the same time, adding more car colors. The webpage will be all 'pushbutton' w/ a shopping cart. we're almost there:)

Attachments

• GTCSrrltgrnblkvnl.jpg
    GTCSrrltgrnblkvnl.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

gt bandit said:
Looks great ------ Black with Red stripe ------- would be my prefered option

...I'm already there Bandit! Unfortunatly tho, the t-shirt (order) webpage will have to wait 'til Monday. I'm flying to So. Cal to pick up GT/CS number four to drive home on Sunday... 'Sorry again for another delay, but I hope you understand...

I'll update my gallery w/ pics and information upon return.

Attachments

• frntshdblkred.jpg
    frntshdblkred.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 28
  • GTCSrrredblkshd.jpg
    GTCSrrredblkshd.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 32