• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS CRASH PHOTO

murf104

I have been trying to purchase a CS for sometime with no luck - this person wrecks one. What a shame.

rjw

"Honey, will you pull the car into the garage for me?"

PB gtcs

Please, I could not open the jpg. Wonder why?? Was the car totaled??

Brian

BrandonB

PB incase you still havnt seen it, Its a red w/ black vinyl topped GT/CS and it blew into this garage and just destroyed the garage the GT/CS and a bush. I hope thats fake...you never know some people are sickos. oh and theres a cop there too with one of those measuring devices that you roll across the ground and it tells you how many feet. (dont know the name of it) so yeah...there ya go

PB gtcs

Speaking of sicko s, my mind wondered to Paul and my need for quarter extentions and trunk lid. that shows just how sick I am. Just trying to bring our GT/CS back to life after it has been MIA for over 15 years.