• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Silver Plated Audi A8

Mosesatm

This car is supposedly not painted silver......it is silver. For a shiek in the middle east.

Last edited:

390cs68rcode

there was something like that at the SEMA show last year, saw it in pictures. I will be going to SEMA this year in Vegas 11-2 thru 11-5. Should be a few cool things this year, I hope.

real silver eh? I guess that is bling over there. Instead of gold teeth they plate their WHOLE car. :p

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I wonder if bird droppings would stain it? That would be a terrible thing to happen to that egomaniancal Saudi. ;) ;D

case12

The shieks in the middle east have so much money to do the craziest things. We have had them demand solid GOLD cell phones. Also one installed his own private cellular system (no Verizon or Cingular - his OWN entire system).

I hope the car is clear coated or it would get pretty ugly when it tarnishes. Casey

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I don't know......it's rather ugly now. Maybe some tarnish would help.

hookedtrout

[quote author=Mustanglvr link=board=4;threadid=2165;start=0#msg14832 date=1128110915]
I`d sure hate to have to polish that silver all the time. :p

Rhonda
[/quote]

Depends on just how much old shieky was willing to pay me, I just might like the job, he more than likely has a climate controled garage. ;)

Cory

68CaliSp

Its been a long time, but I saw the new Ford GR1 at the NY auto show. It's body was made of polished aluminum...I have a few pictures but there are not small enough to post.

nfrntau

I like this one better than the Audi

Attachments

• 27_23.jpg
    27_23.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 18

CalPaul

I wonder what the engine bay looks like on this AC. And this last one is definitely more of a chick magnet. Can I say that on this site? Hi Rhonda!

Mustanglvr

Hi Calpaul! Yes, I think you`re safe saying that, but you should remember that it would be a guy magnet just as well. ::) ;D

Rhonda