• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Grill

PFSlim

We recently bought a 67 grill and brackets from Delta Bay Mustang for the Marchal foglamps. I followed the instructions from Paul's book and it worked great. The grill looks great.

If anyone needs to replace a grill, it is a simple process and is not that expensive.

Paul

mmarsalone

I ordered brackets from Delta Bay yesterday also. I did locate a complete grille which looks awesome. So I will usa-e the brackets on my current 67 grille and modify it myself and save the complete grille for a future repaint.

BTW, how you find teh Marchal?

Mike

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

A friend of ours had an extra set. Extremely kind of him to offer them to us in exchange for some parts. We know we still owe him big time!!

Paul