• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Anyone interested in new tailight wiring?

coralsnake

I am looking at having some reproduction Cal Spec wiring harnesses made for the tailights? This is the special wiring that runs down the left hand rocker. It would be very close to the original stuff, correct molded plugs, correct wires, that are the correct gauge, correct weaving on the harness, possibly even paper tags. I'm not blowing smoke, I have had many specialty harnesses made for 68 Shelbys, so I know what is involved. I do not have an estimate for cost yet. But if these were less than $200 would anyone be interested?
You can see some of the stuff I offer on my website. www.thecoralsnake.com Ever seen the tilt wiring harness for sale?

68gt390

You can count me in also. Seeing as that particular part isn't even offered anywhere it would be a good buy at double that price.

Don

PFSlim

I would have been extremely interested at one time. However, had to make my own during the build. Wished I had the other kind but think it is to late now.

Paul

Perkchiro

I'm in the same boat with Paul. I would have loved to have an original harness, but I purchased a standard one and then spliced the tail light wiring into it. Took a lot of soldering and shrink tubing to complete. It works great, but it's not the original look for sure.