• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Marchal fog lights

monkus

Which is correct... 653 or 656 ?
Build date 2/13

Currently I have 653’s but I think I read they should be 656’s but I can’t tell the difference between the 2.. currently on eBay it’s around $900 for a pair just to replace..

Thanks in advance.. I tried using the search link to find a previous thread on this question

Ruppstang

The 656 was is the correct light for the GT/CS. The Marchal 653 differs by the number stamped in the top of the housing and originally used halogen bulbs. The 656 used Quartz iodine bulbs. Unless you are building a high end concours car I would keep the 653s that you have.

franklinair

NPD advertises the Marchal 656 lights for $379, which is what I installed on my black GT/CS.

Neil

Attachments

• BlackCS2.jpg
    BlackCS2.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 45