• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marti Report

Diesel Donna

Dave,
Paul did put out a GT/CS sticker back in the day....I think he made two of them...one with the count of 4,025 CS's and I think a revised one with 4,118 cars. I have both in my windows.

~~~~Donna

our special

Diesel Donna said:
Dave,
Paul did put out a GT/CS sticker back in the day....I think he made two of them...one with the count of 4,025 CS's and I think a revised one with 4,118 cars. I have both in my windows.

~~~~Donna
Hi Donna,
That's what I thought casey might have been referring too, and I didn't get one with my report so needless to say I had to check it out.
I think Paul may be in the process of producing a revised one soon, or when he publishes his new book, so I guess we will get one then.

Dave