• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lucas Fog Lights question

jerry119

I purchased some parts from a friend and he had two sets of Lucas Fog Lights in very good condition. I do not think they are for the CS cars and need some help identifying them. They look like the CS car lights in size and shape, have the Lucas clear lens, grey colored elec. cable, and chrome retainer ring, but have a black textured plastic (?) shell. What car are these for and what is their value so I can sell them to buy correct parts? Thanks for your help.

kevin

Banned
These are not correct for the GT/CS. they should have chrome backs and fog lens. The value of you lights would be from $20-$75 depending on their condition.

rjw

Kevin is right, they are not correct. However, in a pinch they look pretty darn close from the front. And they should functionally work with the existing wiring. As I understand it, those were made in the early 70's.
Richard