• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale J-code in NM on Ebay

azbeneman

This car has been advertised for a long time on CL

I have been watching that car on CL for about 2 years. I had considered going to look at it, but being priced about $10k high led me to other cars. The way the ad was written, the price sounded firm.

CougarCJ

Probably a decent car. eBay101 says that you always use up your picture allotment. And with cars of this caliber, you must post a Marti Report.

Don

Probably a decent car. eBay101 says that you always use up your picture allotment. And with cars of this caliber, you must post a Marti Report.

For selling cars ebay is a good lead generator. A good way to filter out tire kickers, from serious buyers, is to do what the seller is doing (provide just enough info to entice a buyer to ask for more details). Personally I think the ebay strategy, for this car, is to start with a high price and put in a "best offer" option.

Batgirl89

I see it as white also. BUT

I think this is another case like that dress a while back, when you look at it "is it blue or black"???

when you look at the mustang, do you see blue or white??

JohnnyQuest515

I see it as white also. BUT

I think this is another case like that dress a while back, when you look at it "is it blue or black"???

when you look at the mustang, do you see blue or white??

Guess you could call the owner........I had a Factory Five Racing Cobra that was painted Viper Red, pictures almost always came out orange!

JQ

somethingspecial

Diamond Blue J code coupe I used to own. Looks white in photos.

Attachments

• 373.jpg
    373.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 380.jpg
    380.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 376.jpg
    376.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 24

BroadwayBlue

Wow that's wild!

The ebay car is listed as white by the seller.

Which registry is showing it as Diamond Blue? I don't see it in the online registry here.
If it's in the book I didn't check there.