• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale C code in Surrey BC

Mosesatm

I think it looks great and it seems to have all the correct GT/CS parts.
There are a few minor issues like:
- The driver's seat cover doesn't fit
- The stripe between the door and the side scoop shouldn't be there
- The driver's door striker is painted body color
- I'm not sure that's the correct color carpet
- The rear bumper needs some adjusting

p51

Hey guys,

Can anyone comment on this car?

Thanks

(1) IMO it's not worth the asking price (since I own one I'd be happy if it were but realistically...)

(2) Re: "Last owner took the vehicle to Europe in 1993 with 55,000 miles on it, today it has just over 59,000 miles."
One might infer from the ad that this is a 59K original-mile car. Well that's what the odometer shows but is it 59000 or (1)59000 or (2?)59000? Usually if it is documented original miles they will *explicitly* state that in the ad as it's a very strong selling point into the overall wear/tear on the car. If the owner claims that it is original (but no doc) ask that a compression test be done on the engine and try to size up the owner on honesty...

If it were an original 59K, numbers matching, never-been-in-a-wreck car then it would be interesting... at the right price...

dehcho

Thanks guys!

Great information.there is not a lot of paperwork included, which is really too bad..

p51

Thanks guys!

Great information.there is not a lot of paperwork included, which is really too bad..

Well it looks like a nice, well maintained car. And there is a "make a offer" on the car, so if the seller seems honest and can give you some of the info on the history of the car then... "make an offer" :smile:

dehcho

Hey Guys,

I ended up buying this car. Really happy with it.

Brett

Batgirl89

Brett, Congrats! its beautiful!!
are you in Canada or US? Im up on the shipping from Canada to USA if you need help
Sheryl

dehcho

Thanks everyone..

Sheryl, I am in Canada on Vancouver island.

Thanks again..

dehcho

I have not verified the mileage. I will be in contact with the 2 previous owners as the car did come with some history.

The car proof goes back to 93 and shows 53,000 miles at that point.

I think I'll buy the plate frame

Thanks

Brett

OP
OP
stangfan

stangfan

Nice that you have some documentation to follow up on. Definitely get the plate frame. If I could find one for my car, I'd be all over it. It was sold by Cecil Whitebone Inc. in San Francisco. I have been watching eBay for a couple of years and so far nothing.

Batgirl89

Nice that you have some documentation to follow up on. Definitely get the plate frame. If I could find one for my car, I'd be all over it. It was sold by Cecil Whitebone Inc. in San Francisco. I have been watching eBay for a couple of years and so far nothing.

Steve,
we had a 67' A code convert from Cecil Whitebone (we purchased the car from a guy in SF, the car spent its whole life there, we sold it last year and it went to Belgium) I could never find a plate frame, but now that I know you need them, Ill keep my radar up!! (I even checked local shops ect)
Sheryl

dehcho

Hey Steve,

It was great meeting you the other day!

Your car looks amazing.

Brett