• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Mustang air conditioning

Born1968

Hello everyone I'm thinking of putting aftermarket air conditioning in my 1968 California Special I'm going to go with the company called old Air Products they make a kit that utilizes the factory style vents does anyone have any experience with dealing with old Air Products

NosAvrenim

I don't have experience with Old Air, but I did put in a system from Classic Auto Air back in 2012.

The install went incredibly easy and looks great both under the hood and inside the cabin. I'd definitely suggest checking them out before committing.

Good luck with whichever system you select. Having A/C definitely makes summer drives a bit more enjoyable!