• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - 2008 Calendars now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2008 CaliforniaSpecial.com Calendars are now on sale!

You can order them here: http://californiaspecial.com/calendars.htm
These are full color, full bleed 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Please note that they won't ship until the week of Dec 3, 2007 because they're still being printed.

For those who may not know, every year members of the forums submit photos of their cars for the Calendar. Then we all vote and the top 12 get their own month (+1 for the cover). The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2009) so no one is left out.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

PFSlim

Jon

They look great. Congrats to you. Many thanks to you for putting this together again this year. As members, we very much appreciate it.

Paul

DeadStang

I am currently CS-less, but I ordered a couple to keep my spirits up!

pippin

Just got one - looks like a class act. FordFE has

cool calenders also, but they are late getting one together this year!

Anyway, i just ordered one of these, i cant wait!

Northern Pony

Jon;
Thanks for doing another fine job.The calendar is getting better every year,and we can always look foreword to the next one. The three of us (Feb.) placed one combined order.

Thanks
Bob

PFSlim

Jon

How many calendars do you usually sell? What there a big difference in sales from first to second year??

If you do not want to share the response, I understand. Just wanted to know how many calendars are out there.

Paul

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
How many calendars do you usually sell? What there a big difference in sales from first to second year??
Last year I ordered 200 and sold all of them. I think the year before I also ordered 200, but had a handful left over. So this year I kept it consistent and ordered another 200.

It's a good number, and keeps me busy mailing for sure. :smile: Unfortunately 200 isn't large enough for my local print shops to touch it, which is too bad because I could do more customizing that way (like on the date pages, etc.)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, I know it's the middle of February, but if anyone still has a blank spot on your wall there are about 20 calendars left. :grin:

P

PNewitt

Jon,

you did an OUTSTANDING job!!!

Thank you!! I love it--it's the best one yet!!

(psst! Hey, everyone! get one--or two!!!)

I especially like that June car....

Paul N.

Mosesatm

I give one to my local auto parts store each year. The guys there love them, even the die-hard Chevy enthusiasts grudgingly admit our cars look good.