• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 2008 PJ 18’ Car Hauler Trailer

hatchdog

I know this is a longshot but there are several members here in the Northwest.

Disclaimer: CAR NOT INCLUDED:grin:

2008 PJ 18’ Car Hauler trailer.

This is a top quality heavy duty trailer made in the USA by PJ. This trailer features an 2” thick 18’ long deck with a 2’ beavertail to assist with the loading of low clearance vehicles and is 83” between the fenders. Front bump rail with several stake pockets on the front and along both sides.

Heavy duty 5” channel tongue that extends all the way to the fenders and the deck frame is also built with heavy duty 5” channel.

Coupler is a 7K heavy duty 2” Bulldog with a 5K Bulldog swivel jack. Plug is the 7 prong round RV type. Break away battery and connector.

Tandem axles are Dexter 3500 lb. with EZE-lube bearings and electric brakes on both. Tires are ST205/75R 15 and are in great condition. Lots of tread and no sun checking. I will included a spare tire I purchased in 2008 for $110.00 from the dealer. It has never been used.

Aluminum Tread Plate removable fenders that are super strong. Front and rear side marker lights which show up great in your side view mirrors when towing at night. All lighting is recessed and all wiring is sealed from the plug to the rear, no hanging wires.

5 foot stow-able ramps along with the 2’ beavertail makes loading a low angle breeze.

Trailer weight is less than 2,000 lbs. which gives you a 5,000+ lb. capacity.

Current tabs and the title is in hand.

I am the original owner of this trailer purchased at the PJ dealer in Spokane. I use it to haul my 4000 lb. tractor between Deer Park and the Colville area and some local odds and ends hauling. (I recently built a 100’ long by 6’ tall Cedar fence and was able to haul all the lumber and concrete needed in one trip) I would estimate the mileage on this trailer to be less than 5000 easily. Pulls great and has never had an issue. Brakes work great as do all the lights. It has always been stored either indoors in a metal building or under the cover of a metal lean-to off the side of the building. Cosmetically I would rate it a 8 out of 10 and functionally a 10 out of 10.

Take a look out there and see the difference between a PJ trailer and the competition. Many trailers in this category are now being built with 4” channel tongue and frame not 5” as in this trailer. The coupler and jack are far superior to most other brands out there. Only selling because I recently purchased another PJ trailer that will accomplish my needs that I previously used two trailers to do so. Yes, both of my previously owned trailers are PJ’s as is my new trailer.

For additional pictures please see my Craigslist post here:

https://spokane.craigslist.org/tro/d/2008-pj-18-car-hauler/6741599823.html

Attachments

• 3D623AD5-3EB7-4AC6-AB33-02F8D96DB88A.jpg
    3D623AD5-3EB7-4AC6-AB33-02F8D96DB88A.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 70
  • FE9606AD-92F8-4F28-B7E1-3842E34718B2.jpg
    FE9606AD-92F8-4F28-B7E1-3842E34718B2.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
OP
OP