• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 New California Special T Shirt Design

Guyman

Hi folks, I did a t-shirt design for the forum a few years ago, and wanted to see if there is a lot of interest in a new design that I will come up with if there is enough interest!., The last design went over well. But I need to see how many "are in" before I spend the time to do another. It will be full color on the back and one color front, probably pocket area design. Attached see the last design. They will be around $19-$22 (plus ship), depending on size ordered.

I can also do a one color design for the front if that would be better., and of course those would be cheaper. Please email me with sizes and if interested in a full color or black and white design, so I can start seeing how many are needed.

I have owned five '68 GT/CS and one '68 HCS, and have been on this forum since it started.

Thanks., Guy
DesignGuyPro.com

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 70

mbsf1970

o.k. silly question here.....can the colour of the car be customized??
ie: Can my t-shirt have a Gulfstream aqua car??
Stephen

dalorzo_f

Might be interested in a few more front only logo ones... wore out the last ones working on the cars and gave a few away...

I would assume a "script version" would be out of the question due to FoMoCo copyright/legal issues...???

BigJim

If the price is reasonable (and the car blue) 1 in xl and 1 2xl.

sam

The design pictured flies with me....but I can do anything that the majority decide on.
Would want 2 large in mens etc.

Thanks
Sam

whodat

Is screen printing the color of the car different colors more expensive? Also I'd like to see the surf board removed.

lilboss

I'd be interested in at least 3 XL's; maybe more for the family depending on what sizes were available.