• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 68 GTCS in Colorado Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbeal

I am selling my GTCS project. Here is the Ad on Craigslist locally.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3132310539.html

We are moving and I am unable to complete the project nor can I take it with me. I would like this car to find a good home where she can be completed and be on the road again.

It has had the floorboards replaced, rear quarters replaced, new front aprons replace (keeping the original stamping). New repro front fenders, hood, stone guard, front and rear valances. Correct California special wiring harness for the tail lights. Correct Thunderbird taillights, front lucas fog lamps. Original repaired shelby trunk lid, new fiberglass end caps, and side scoops. Rebuilt 302 with 2 barrel carburetor (also a 4 barrel manifold and carb) 4 speed Ford T-10 Transmission (verified as good by mechanic), and 3 speed transmission. Rebuilt power steering front end, rebuilt rear end, Front Power disc Brakes (Ford Granada Modification) with correct manual brake pedal, I have lots of other original and repro parts that are too numerous to list..this car just needs some final minor body work and fitment then paint and a reassembly. I also have the Marti Report verifiying that this is a true California Special. It does not have the original VIN. Currently it has an Arizona Dismantle title in my name, but I can get that changed to a Colorado Salvage title. I am asking $4500 OBO.

somethingspecial

Marti Report

Could you please email me a copy of the Marti Report so I can add/update the Registry. Thank you. My email address is below.

Status
Not open for further replies.