• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Gt/cs swag!

AADaddy

I worked with Castiworx in California to do a rendering of my GT/CS recently. He put the design on his website for T-Shirts and Coffee Mugs in case anyone out there wants to get some GT/CS Swag! Much like my issue with being tall, finding cool GT/CS stuff is hard to find! LOL! Just wanted to share in case any of you wanted to get one. I'm not getting any royalties on this unfortunately! LOL! Great guy to work with too if you want your car drawn. Here is the link:

https://castiworx.com/collections/frontpage/products/68-mustang-cali-special?variant=31266145042474

I have a couple of his shirts and I'd call them a little more athletic fit in case you are wondering.

Last edited: